Skip To Main Content



  • You need to earn a "C" or better in ALL your classes. If you earn a "D" or "F" then you will be required to retake the classes that you have those grades in. You may need to have the class placed in your schedule for the upcoming school year, take summer school, take options for youth (OFY), and/or take college classes. (Remember: "C" or higher is college bound..."D" is only good for a diploma.)

A-G and SBCUSD Graduation Requirements

A-G are the classes you are required to take to be university eligible while SBCUSD graduation requirements are the classes you need to take to graduate high school. There is overlap, and for the most part in order to be eligible to attend a university you need to take and pass a few extra classes.

A-G Requirements Poster